Why join the Group?
To achieve its objectives, CTG:
- makes representations to Ministers and Opposition spokesmen
- holds regular meetings with Treasury, Revenue and Customs officials
- runs regular seminars and members' meetings on current issues
- forms specialist groups on specific concerns
- produces regular electronic updates giving members information on the latest tax developments, both in the UK and Europe
- makes available to donating members a free technical helpline operated by Ernst & Young
- has a dedicated website describing CTG's activities with a members-only section giving access to CTG's policy documents
- seeks updates from members on how VAT and other tax issues affect them in order to provide the Group with information needed to campaign more effectively on their behalf.
By joining CTG, you can take advantage of these wide-ranging benefits and help to shape a fairer future for charity taxation. Download our brochure for additional information.
If your organisation would like to join CTG, then please complete the form below: